application JWsugar

Ansøgninger som er afvist.
JWsugar

application JWsugar

Post by JWsugar »

my name is Tobias Casey

MC username: JWsugar

(rain in washington stays mainly everywhere)

interests: model building, track, and gaming
have a xbox 360 and a wii i particularly am very fond towards first person shooters
gamertag is: majrchainsaw622

i have no friends :( at the moment :)

i want to join because i love the craftmanship on this server and think that the mods and admins are extremely nice and very responsible. i also have been looking for a server with a community system that isnt crowded all the time and that i wont have extreme lagg
my experience in minecraft has been compiled of failing and winning i have spiraled from swear heavy pvp servers to freindly free builds but have never ever been on a server with the compromise of wise admins and freindly players both new and old that i have been looking for in minecraft for weeks now and i think i may hav found it. :)
i have read and understand the rules and promise to follow them thank you for reading my application

-JWsugar
Last edited by JWsugar on 23 Jan 2011, 09:18, edited 2 times in total.
grevwilliam

Re: application JWsugar

Post by grevwilliam »

What is your experience with minecraft?
/grev
JWsugar

Post by JWsugar »

i have been playing about a year now and have been to many many many many different servers but none that have given me an experience of community as this has i have been trying to find a server with nice admins and mods plenty of structure and a LOT of building potential
i have been looking forward to something like a nice trade market i might build in your server because i love community

-JWsugar
grevwilliam

Post by grevwilliam »

Based on your behavior ingame, i will not promote you at the moment, since you seem a bit immature. However you can improve your application with some more of your own words, and free yourself a little from the template (but still cover the points).
please prove that you are mature and really want to join the server.
/grev
atlem

Post by atlem »

so far i have the same point of view on jwsugar, lets just wait abit on aproving this one
JWsugar

Post by JWsugar »

i agree that my in game behavior has been immature and impatient and i give you my word that i will do my best to regain your trust and to overwrite my first impression which was as i said immature and impatient
i am now trying my best to be more respectful to those near and far from me and to be respectful in what i say and be responsible for all i do and do not do

-JWsugar/Tobias Casey
Rekalty

Post by Rekalty »

Hey, first, im not an admin, have no godlike powers on this server, I just build stuff. But we have talked for quite some time on the server, and I recall you mentioned you have been banned from several servers, though you did not mention, why you were banned?
miscje

Post by miscje »

Find another server. Your application has been denied. Period!
You stay classy