Application!

Ansøgninger som er afvist.
dunem666

Application!

Post by dunem666 »

Name:Tom Dunem

Minecraft Name: dunem666

Interests:Racing, Biking, Gaming.

Minecraft experience:Had minecraft for a few months now, understand the basic survival and wish to learn from others. have been working on my own dedicated server and wish to just join the epicness with everyone else. Im a loner! let me join!

Friends: Kendt888

Why do you wanna join the server:
I want to get to learn the tricks from others, play with friends and be apart of a community in a world and not just my lonesome self :o

Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes, I assure no greifing.

Regards
dunem666
miscje

Re: Application!

Post by miscje »

Hi Tom.

We're happy that you want to join our server, but I must admit that I think your application is a little too weak. I really miss some depth in it. Who is dunem666? What can he contribute to crafters.dk?

Also, the rules aren't all about greifing, you know?
You stay classy
dunem666

Post by dunem666 »

Hi miscje,

thanks for getting back to me.

Apart from wanting to use your community to expand my knowledge of minecraft, I also hope that dunem666 can offer a helping hand maybe by offering trade and work. With current friends who play here, I can also help those, and collectivly make a bigger difference in the family. I dont want to rush things, and make sure that if im making this application, i can fit somewhere nicely, learn more advanced steps. People can depend on me for build help and offer ideas to make the world a better place :)

Im still a little new to minecraft i admit, but I have to start somewhere, Im hoping it can be with friends here.

I have understood the rules, the reason i added the no greifing assurance is because I have been a victim of greifing, I hope to join a community greif free commune and hopefully make a fresh start in a new world :)

I hope this applicaiton is sufficient.

Many thanks.

tom
miscje

Post by miscje »

Hi again Tom.

That sure helped alot. Now I find the application sufficient enough to accept you on this server. Another admin has to agree with me before we can promote you though.

Btw I'm sorry to hear about your experience with greifers. I assure you, we try our hardest to prevent this from happening on crafters.dk.
You stay classy
Pars

Post by Pars »

Sounds good to me, you have my accept. Step by in-game doing Saturday or Sunday to be promoted (hopfully the promotion command has been fixed before Saturday).
Rekalty

Post by Rekalty »

Moved to Rejected due to the time its been, since its written and accepted, without you responding, to get tested and promoted on the server. If you happen to drop by, please mention this to the admin/mod you talk to, and we'll look into this.