Application: Bubba55

Ansøgninger som er afvist.
Bubba55

Application: Bubba55

Post by Bubba55 »

Name: I dont feel comfortable giving my last name but my name is John, nickname "Bubba"

Minecraft Name: Bubba55

Interests: Physics, football, basketball, lacrosse, explosives, swords, and chillin :D

Minecraft Experience: For about 6 months i have been playing single player and building colossal structures. I have just recently started to play multiplayer.

Friends: None

Why I want to join: I liked the server alot. Very clean and organized. I also liked the staff, they were very nice and informative on telling me about this site and their server. I also just want to play minecraft multiplayer.

Yes i have read and understood the rules.

Please consider!
Bubba
Pars

Re: Application: Bubba55

Post by Pars »

sounds good to me
miscje

Post by miscje »

I agree with Pars. It sounds good.
You stay classy
Rekalty

Post by Rekalty »

Moved to Rejected due to the time its been, since its written and accepted, without you responding, to get tested and promoted on the server. If you happen to drop by, please mention this to the admin/mod you talk to, and we'll look into this.
edit: should have written it in english :D
bobiboblolo

Post by bobiboblolo »

And in English:your application has now been rejected, due to you been inactive you can go into the chat on the server and talk to the admins/moderators (red and blue in the chat) then they will take it from there.